Jim Petricca - Director of Athletics, Physical Education, Health Education
Maria Breitenstein - Athletics Secretary
Athletics are an integral part of the Herricks educational program. Teamwork, discipline, effort, fitness, fun and sportsmanship are only a few of the experiences provided within organized athletics. Participation in athletics also promotes a healthy lifestyle and life-long fitness, as well as school spirit and school pride. Herricks is committed to providing a diversity of athletic offerings. We thank you for your interest in Herricks athletics and welcome your enthusiasm.
CLICK the link below in red.
High School Fall Sports-2022-Starting Dates, Times, Locations
HERRICKS HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS 2022
- All student-athletes must have a completed sports physical ("A" form) dated on or after August 1, 2021 to try out for fall sports (see attachment)
- "B" forms will only be accepted SIGNED AFTER AUGUST 1, 2022 (See attachment)
- Both "A" and "B" forms are available on the district web-site, are available in the main office and I have attached them.
- "A" & "B" forms can be dropped off in the high school main office Monday through Friday - 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Please do not fax or e-mail “A” and/or “B” forms.
Start Date - Monday, August 22, 2022
- The school doctor will be in the high school health office on Monday, August 22nd from 8:00AM-10:00AM conducting sports physicals.
Boys Badminton, Cheerleading, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys Golf, Boys & Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming, Girls Tennis, Boys & Girls Volleyball
Start Date - Monday, August 29th
- The school doctor will be in the high school Health Office on Monday, August 29th from 8:00AM-10:00AM conducting sports physicals.
ALL STUDENTS WHO ARE TRYING OUT FOR A SPORTS TEAM MUST HAVE A COMPLETED "A" & "B" FORM PRIOR TO THE START OF TRY-OUTS
To download a copy of the “A” and/or “B” form, click on the links below.
Click on FORMS/PUBLICATIONS