Writing Re-do Policy
*This opportunity is available to gain credit back on Major Writing Pieces completed throughout the year.
- Re-do work must be submitted on the re-do due date.
- It is strongly suggested that students meet with me during help class to discuss strategies for revisions.
- Use the comments and the rubric to revise and strengthen your work.
- Pieces with only minor editing changes will not receive credit.
- Submit your revised work with the original work and rubric attached (new work on top).
- Students must also draft a brief reflective paragraph discussing what you changed and how those changes improved your piece and attach it to the re-do.