International Business Syllabus 2015/16
Teacher Responsibilities: It is my job to provide you with a safe environment, and the opportunities and tools to explore and acquire an in-depth knowledge of:
- Ethical topics in International Business
- Structures of International Business Activities
Your learning will be primarily through student driven projects.
Student Responsibilities: It is your job to make the most of the opportunities and tools provided for you to explore and acquire knowledge in the above topics. In order to achieve this goal:
- Attend class regularly and arrive on-time.
- Class begins at the bell and ends with the bell. Do not stand around the door waiting.
- Maintain a class folder in class with notes, handouts, and worksheets.
- Bring something to write with.
- Complete all work on or before due dates.
- If work is late, don’t ask how many points you’ll lose.
- Remember your Edmodo login. Forgetting this will not be an excuse for late work.
- Be respectful when others ask questions, share thoughts, or make comments.
- Participate in class discussions- VERY IMPORTANT.
- Work cooperatively when in groups- pull your weight and the whole group benefits.
- If you are late to class or miss it entirely, it is your responsibility to obtain missing work.
- If you are absent, you must still complete work for full credit.
- Use discretion and appropriate behavior regarding cell phone and personal conversations.
- Always put forth your best effort in whatever you are doing.
- Have fun! This class should be informative, useful and enjoyable.
Everyone has the chance to get an A+ in this course. It is your job to earn your grades. The choices you make each time you walk into this classroom and the effort you put into your work will determine your grade. If you want an A+, act like someone who deserves the grade. It’s easy!
Projects & Classroom work 60%