Student Reminders for AP Exams
- Please familiarize yourself with the updated AP Exam policies set forth by College Board https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/.
- Arrive at the high school no later than 7:20 am for morning exams and for afternoon exams, no later than 11:20 am, to have your temperature taken and to find your seat in the appropriate setting (see attached chart for location). If you receive accommodations for testing, you will be notified about your location through the Counseling Center, prior to your exams.
- Morning exams will begin promptly at 8:00 am. Afternoon exams will begin at 12:00 pm.
- Please bring:
- 2 black or dark blue pens
- Approved calculator for designated exams (apstudents.org/calculators ) and backup batteries
- A ruler or straight edge for Physics exams
- A watch that does not have an alarm
- School ID
- Wear a mask
- Students taking in-person exams, will have an AP ID label for their exams. Please make sure you have your AP ID label listed in your phone, as a back-up.
- Dress in layers as the gymnasium doors will be open for cross-ventilation during exam administrations.
- Please remember that all phones will be collected and they must be SHUT OFF completely!
**For students testing digitally, you will receive an email from Ms. Khan, with instructions on how to download the digital app on their personal devices. If you have a district owned device that you have borrowed, the app has already been downloaded by the school.
Please see attached AP room assingments:
AP Room Assignments