The college application process can be very confusing at times. The Herricks Counselors have put together a helpful step-by-step packet to help guide students. In this packet, you will find:
- Senior Assembly Packet
- Application Processing Forms
- Common Application Essay Topics
- ACT/SAT test dates
- Financial Aid information
- NCAA Student Athlete checklist
- College application organizer
Please see the link below for all pertinent college application forms, given out during the senior assembly.
For the Diploma Information Form, please go to the Counseling Center to request a form.
Interested in organizing your college applications? Take a look at the link below: