- Respect yourself and respect those around you: I expect that you will be respectful of your peers. If you are having problems with another student report the situation to me and we will deal with it accordingly.
- All assignments are to be handed in on time. Failure to hand in assignments on time will cause you to lose points on that particular assignment.
- You must come to class on time. Remember the absence policy, if you are more than 20 minutes late to a class that counts as an absence. Attending a class late three times without a pass will result in an assigned detention.
- If you are absent from class all work missed must be made up. You are ultimately responsible for your own work. I will make sure that all papers handed out in class are available to you. You are responsible to copy handwritten notes from a peer.
- If you are absent for a test, quiz or other class assignment you will have one week from the day of your return to make it up. Failure to make up the assignment within the allotted time period will result in you receiving a grade of a zero on the assignment. Multiple missed assignments will affect your grade so make sure that you keep up with the assignment within the allotted time frame.
- Remember that when the bell rings it does not mean that it is time for you to get up and leave the classroom. I will dismiss you from the class, not the bell.
- Students are expected to come to class everyday prepared. Students should have a binder, pen AND pencil, calculator and paper (lined and graph). Failure to come to class with these items will cause you to lose class participation points.
- 1st offense - Warning
- 2nd offense - Seat moved (by me)
- 3rd offense - Referral (pink slip) to the main office
Severe Clause: If you create an unsafe environment for yourself or others, I will step up the consequences at my discretion. Same applies for repeat offenders.