It's that time of the year to select your courses for next school year. Attached please find the step-by-step instructions on how to input your electives into Infinite Campus, the elective sheets per grade level, and the course selection worksheet. Please use the elective sheet for the grade level you will be going into for the 2022-23 school year. The portal will open on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, and close on Friday, February 18, 2022. This year, we are unable to meet with each grade level in a group setting. However, ALL students will be seen by their school counselor. Herricks students in grades 10 and 11 should be familiar with this process, from last school year. New entrants to the district will have the opportunity to learn about the process.
- School counselors will meet with all freshmen and new entrants this week Wednesday, 1/26/22, and Thursday 1/27/22 during gym classes.
- All new entrants in grades 9-11 will be invited to attend one of our scheduling groups on these days.
- ALL students, grades 9-11 will meet with their school counselors during their English classes the first three weeks of February. Your teachers will let you know when your meeting will be.
- 9th graders week of 1/31/22
- 10th graders week of 2/7/22
- 11th graders week of 2/14/22
- During these meetings, you will meet with your school counselors individually to review your scheduling options. Please complete the attached worksheet, and bring it with you to your meeting, as you will discuss your selections with your school counselor.
- ***VERY IMPORTANT*** Please remember that this is ONLY A COURSE REQUEST. The schedule is NOT created at this point in time. This is NOT a first-come, first-serve opportunity to get your requested classes. NO ONE WILL BE LOCKED OUT OF CLASSES AT THIS POINT. All students will have the option to select their courses and discuss questions with their school counselor at their meeting. The counselors will do their best to accommodate your highest priority courses and graduation requirements, however, we cannot guarantee that you will receive all the courses you ask for. This is dependent upon the schedule and when classes are offered. We will ask you for backup courses on your course selection worksheet, so please complete this form thoroughly.
We look forward to assisting you with this process. If you have any questions, please reach out to your school counselor.