How to access parent/student information in
1. Log on to www.charmsoffice.com and click the “ENTER” link in the upper right
2. Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
3. Login to your child’s program account using the appropriate School Code for your child:
4. This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the calendar, event list, handouts and other files.
5. When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (Herricks ID code- See below) as the STUDENT AREA PASSWORD another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s music assignments, forms, etc. Please remember your ID number.
6. Update personal information- Please add student email address or any other information not already entered. It is especially important that you enter your lunch period and ALL FREE PERIODS!
7. Click on ADD ADULT in upper left. Please enter your name, relationship and most importantly e-mail address. The other information is not necessary.
8. You will see links such as Practice Logs, and Recording Studio. Your teacher will review these options with you in class.
9. Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and your teacher to communicate. Stay up to date on what is happening in your child’s music class!
YOUR ID NUMBER:____________________________
(Student Area Password)